EWDGC "Wally World" Course Events

ZPodhorzer

EWDGC "Wally World" Course Events

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:23 am

Hey y'all,

just starting a thread so I can let folks know what's going on at Wally World. First, we have started a meager instagram to keep folks updated you can follow us @wally_wurld.

Second, we are planning on hosting monthly events that will likely be singles in the morning and hi/lo doubles in the afternoon. I'll post those as far in advance as possible. The first official one will be in late May.

and finally, this weekend I'm opening up the course for play on Sunday (April 15). If we get enough folks we could do some hi/lo doubles or random doubles. I'm thinking 10AM start. The course will still be set up in its temporary short pins from the Team Challenge finals. It will be going back to the longs soon though!

look forward to seeing anyone who wants to play Sunday.

Z

ZPodhorzer

Re: EWDGC "Wally World" Course Events

Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:42 pm

Hey Y'all,

Spring has landed in Wally World and we are putting on our first Monthly on May 19th. Come join us for singles in the morning and hi-lo doubles in the afternoon. The course will still be in a relatively short layout as we work on some changes over the next couple months.

Tee-time: 10AM
Address:
1298 Bixby Rd.
East Wallingford, VT
(we can park everyone up top)

See you all then.
Z

ps. I've got a swirly S-Line PD2 for the hot score during singles.

ZPodhorzer

Re: EWDGC "Wally World" Course Events

Tue May 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Just a reminder! We are playing a little monthly event at EWDGC this weekend, May 19. Thinking $5 dollar singles, then $5 hi-lo doubles for anyone who sticks around for the afternoon.

Tee time is 10AM park at the top, see you soon.

Z