Johnson State College Course Issue

tomchamberrlain
Johnson State College Course Issue

Mon May 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Recently, JSC's wellness committee decided to install stretching zones throughout campus. The locations of these stretching zones was decided upon by about ten different members of the JSC community. We were fortunate enough to have a member of our disc golf community present for the decision making process of where to put the zones. The disc golf community member approved all the locations for the stretching zones. Last summmer, most of the zones were installed. They have been cemented into place, therefore they will not be moving. Here is the issue, three of these zones are in the fairways of the disc golf course. This is very dangerous for anyone who wants to use these zones. Everyone here knows that getting hit by a disc is not a pleasant experience. If people utilize these stretching zones, they are at risk of being hit with a disc. If someone is hit and injured with a disc, it could eventually lead to the removal of the disc golf course. I am in the process of speaking with the member of the disc golf community that approved the location of these stretching zones. A few years ago, this course was changed in order to make it safer (some of you may remember my outrage against the changes). We have to figure out how to make this course safe again. I will keep you guys updated when I speak with them. i will post photos as well

tconn21

Re: Johnson State College Course Issue

Mon May 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Changes have been made.
Last edited by tconn21 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hyzerponic

Re: Johnson State College Course Issue

Wed May 17, 2017 11:26 pm

These issues are being addressed.
We are all resting easy knowing that you are on the case, Travesty. We are all confident that you will find the person responsible and text them whiny messages on a daily basis until they cave...